Here is a list of our September 2018 staffing structure and their roles and responsibilities.
- Mrs H Ashton – Head Teacher, Designated Child Protection Leader, Spiritual, Moral, Social, Cultural (SMSC) Development.
- Mrs K Harrison – Deputy Head Teacher, Year 6 Teacher, SENDCO, Key Stage 2 Leader, Assessment Co-ordinator,
- Mrs Gibbons – Assistant Head Teacher, Year 5 Teacher, CPD Co-ordinator, More Able and Talented Co-ordinator, English Co-ordinator.
- Mr J Hornsby – Assistant Head Teacher, Year 5 Teacher, Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Co-ordinator, Pupil Premium Co-ordinator, International Schools Co-ordinator .
- Miss A Glen– Reception Teacher, Early Years and Foundation Stage Co-ordinator, Rights Respecting Schools Co-ordinator, Art Co-ordinator, Design and Technology Co-ordinator.
- Miss R Bennett– Year 1 Teacher
- Miss L Davison – Year 2 Teacher, KS1 Co-ordinator, PE Co-ordinator and Music Co-ordinator.
- Miss A McKee– Year 3 Teacher, Science Co-ordinator and PSHCE Co-ordinator
- Miss E Fraser– Year 4 Teacher, Think like a learner Co-ordinator, Humanities Co-ordinator and Religious Education (R.E.) Co-ordinator.
- Mrs Wilson(Copeland) – Y6 Teacher, Mathematics Co-ordinator, Achievement for All, Eco Schools and Outdoor Learning
- Mrs S Anderson – Teaching Assistant, Reception
- Miss Maley – Teaching Assistant, Year 1
- Mrs G Griffin – Teaching Assistant, Year 2
- Mrs J Trees – Teaching Assistant, Year 3
- Mrs A Waugh – Teaching Assistant, Year 3
- Mrs E McGuinness – Teaching Assistant, Year 4
- Mrs L Lowery Teaching Assistant Year 5
- Ms A Davison – Teaching Assistant, Year 6
- Mrs L Rowley – Inclusion Support Advisor
- Mrs J Dowson – School Secretary
- Miss L Smith – Administration Assistant
- Mr D Foxton – School Caretaker
- Mrs B Basham – School Cleaner
- Mrs J Trees – Play Leader
- Mrs K Foster – Lunchtime Supervisor
- Mrs J Hodgson – Lunchtime Supervisor
- Miss L Jones – Lunchtime Supervisor
- Ms L Madden – School Cook
- Ms S Ward – Assistant Cook
- Mrs J Wade – Assistant Cook