Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Article 28: Every child has the right to an education.
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
- 8.50 am – Children are admitted into school.
- For their own safety they should not be on school premises before 8.50 a.m. unless attending Breakfast Club which begins at 8.15 am.
- 10.30 am – Morning Break
- 12.00 pm – Key Stage 1 Lunch followed by break
- 12.30 pm – Key Stage 2 Lunch followed by break
- 1.15 pm – All pupils return to the classroom with their teacher
- 3.15 pm – School ends
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.